The Coast 2 Coast Mountain Stage is an individual event, happening on Sunday the 21st May. So if cycling and kayaking over 270km across Ireland isnt for you but you would like to compete or just take part in the final stage of this gruelling event then look no further.
You will start the mountain race at the same location the Coast 2 Coast Multi Sport competitors make the transition from bike to Run in Kilbroney Park, Rostrevor and follow the same route as them to the finish line in Newcastle. In fact we are timing it so you will be running with the majority of them. With over 32km of mountain roads, forest tracks, open mountain trails and a summit of Northern Irelands Highest peak, Slieve Donard, to navigate, this isnt a challenge for the faint of heart.
How to enter the Coast to Coast Mountain Race
- Run 32km
Coast to Coast Mountain Race route
Coast to Coast Mountain Race weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organizer
26 Extreme are ranked #67 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Coast to Coast Mountain Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coast to Coast Mountain Race?
You may also like
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- Causeway Coast Challenge12th Sep, Antrim
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race30th May, Abersoch