Distances in this event
- Run 42.2km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
You may also like
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter2nd Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.3(19)
- The Chelmsford Marathon20th Oct, Chelmsford
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September22nd Sep, Chichester
- Andover Trail Marathon1st Sep, Enham Alamein
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- The Fox25th Apr 2020, Godalming4.6(82)
- Closed roads
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 8000 participants
Meet the organizer
This 10k is part of the Richmond RUNFEST, London's most exclusive event, which also includes the RUNFEST Marathon and Half Marathon. The 10k takes places completely within the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, a wonderfully scenic World Heritage site, and has a start which we believe to be the most beautiful of any running race in Europe! The course is not only beautiful, but flat, offering the perfect opportunity for the UK's fastest 10k!
Also kids' mile and 5K runs are available next door in the afternoon at Old Deer Park.
This is the only time you can ever run in the World Heritage Site, Kew Gardens! London's most exclusive race starts inside Kew Gardens and finishes in an all-day family festival in Old Deer Park.
The Borough of Richmond Upon Thames is the most uniquely beautiful part of London given its essential character, history, significance, and its gifts of nature. It is only right that Richmond Upon Thames should have a unique day to celebrate all the wonders this borough has to offer.
Other events from this organizer
Richmond Running Festival route
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Can you please tell me if the marathon is certified as a qualifying marathon for the Boston Marathon? Thanks.Hi there. Just to let you know the Richmond Marathon can be a qualifying race for Boston. It is accurately timed, the results go up on Runbritain, and can also be seen on the Power of 10. Good luck!