Bubble Run Miami
1 / 9
Results & Photos
Gather your friends and family this summer to experience the fun of a Bubble Run! You'll take on a 5k distance race whilst playing in the endless stream of bubbles. This event is said to be the running equivalent of the whimsical bubble room in Willy Wonka's factory.
Sat, Nov 19, 2022
Homestead, United States
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
Homestead-Miami Speedway, 1 Speedway Blvd, Homestead, FL 33035, USA
Sat, Nov 19, 2022
Here's what races are available for Bubble Run Miami
Flat course around the Homestead-Miami Speedway County Fair
- Finisher's Medal
- Bubble Run tee shirt
- Temp tattoo
- Race Bib Number
- Entry into the raddest Bubble celebration after
How to get there
Homestead-Miami Speedway, 1 Speedway Blvd, Homestead, FL 33035, USAGet full directions
Parking is available on-site for a charge of $20 per vehicle, please come with exact change in cash!
Event day logistics
Details of advance packet pickup will be sent out upon receipt of booking
*If you are unable to attend Packet Pickup on the day right before the race, it will be reserved for you on Race Day for a fee. There is a $5.00 fee per packet, per paid participant on Race Day, cash only. To avoid paying this fee, please attend Packet Pickup in person the day prior, or send a friend with a copy of your race barcode.
On the day:
Please plan on arriving 60-90 minutes prior to your wave start to give yourself plenty of time to park, get your Bubble RUN™ swag, check in if needed, and get situated. Registration opens at 6:00 a.m.
Cool Events LLC
View more Cool Events LLC events
We dedicate our races to children. We are faithful to children and families, understanding that Cool Events families are rocked by childhood cancer, terminal illnesses, childhood bullying and birth defects every day. We work with Children’s Miracle Network, Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House Charities and many other local charities, with a passion and drive to support our very own neighborhood leader Phoenix Children’s Hospital, here in our hometown of Phoenix AZ. We dedicate our races to Childhood Cancer Awareness and make sure we are working to spread the word around the nation one runner, one race at a time.
What to bring
- Smiles and high fives
- Sunglasses to help keep the foam and bubbles out of your beautiful eyes.
- A bandana, or a small cloth to wipe your eyes if you need after running through the bogs (especially if you have little ones). In all of our testing, the foam doesn’t irritate eyes much, if at all, but we don’t want little bubble runners wiping their eyes with hands that have foam all over them too! The bandanas are also great for kids to wear around their faces to keep bubbles out of their mouths. Bubbles are rad, but don’t taste great.
- If you have bleached hair or highlights, you may want to wear a hat or a bandana to help protect your locks from the color. With bleached hair, color can deposit much easier. Although you may look awesome with multi colored highlights, your hairdresser may not be too happy with you.
- We also suggest bringing some cash or a credit card for some sweet Bubble
- RUN™ merchandise and stickers, as well as our fun Vendor Expo that will be selling delicious food and other cool things!
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
Results & Photos