The Donner Lake Triathlon is held at West End Beach on Donner Lake in Truckee California.
Truckee is one of those places that you'll want to live if you don't already. Noted by the editors of National Geographic Adventure as one of the worlds top ski towns, Truckee also offers those who love the mountains and outdoors with endless summer adventure opportunities.
Donner Lake is 2.7 miles long and 1/2 mile wide. The water is clear and clean with a maximum depth of 328 feet. West End Beach, operated by the Truckee Donner Recreation and Parks District, serves as the main venue. A sandy beach with majestic views of the surrounding Sierra Mountains awaits you.
How to enter the Donner Lake Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.36mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.9mi, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.67mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 6mi, Run 2mi
- Other: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 3km, Run 2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 3km, Run 1km
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Run 6.5mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.025km, Run 1km, Run 0.5km
- Duathlon: Run 4mi, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.5mi
Donner Lake Triathlon routes
To be eligible for a "senior ticket", you must be at least 62 years old. For a youth ticket, you must be between the age of 8 and 18.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Donner Lake Triathlon weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Donner Lake Triathlon reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars