How to enter the Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion
- Run 3mi
- Run 2mi
Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion routes
3 mi/5 km 20 Obstacles (Stadion Distance):
The Stadion was an ancient Greek running event and a historic, original Olympic Game. It got its name from the storied stadium it took place in. But unlike Ancient Greece, all levels are encouraged to take part and enjoy themselves. No matter your level, set your own personal record and etch a new chapter in your own history book.
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Spartan Kids Race offers two distances. Based on age, Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion reviews
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal23rd Jan, Lebec
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Secure your place