Set amidst the picturesque scenery of Bardowie Castle at Bardowie Sailing Club, Bardowie, Milngavie, the Loch is an ideal setting for our first event of the year. The Loch is very sheltered providing excellent swimming conditions with full changing & toilet facilities with on site car parking. Since this is the first event of the season the swim distances will be 1k & 2k, plus a circumference swim, you can either choose to swim round once which is 2k or twice round at 4k.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Bardowie Loch Swim Festival weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Bardowie Loch Swim Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bardowie Loch Swim Festival?
You may also like
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Aqua Sphere Snowman Swim31st Jul, Capel Curig
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.