The Bright10 is one of the friendliest and most popular running events in the south east, welcoming runners of all abilities to the iconic seafront of Brighton & Hove.
Kick-starting the Autumn 10 mile season, the Bright10 falls just one week before the Great South Run and offers runners the chance to experience Brighton and Hove at its very best, with a race route that will showcase the sights and landmarks that make this City so unique. Join us for one of the friendliest races, and fastest courses on the UK running calendar.
How to enter the Bright 10 Mile
- Run 10mi
Bright 10 Mile weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Bright 10 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bright 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile2nd Feb, Goudhurst
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May, Haywards Heath
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May, East Grinstead
- The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile3rd May, Peasmarsh
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan, London