The Bright10 is one of the friendliest and most popular running events in the south east, welcoming runners of all abilities to the iconic seafront of Brighton & Hove.
Kick-starting the Autumn 10 mile season, the Bright10 falls just one week before the Great South Run and offers runners the chance to experience Brighton and Hove at its very best, with a race route that will showcase the sights and landmarks that make this City so unique. Join us for one of the friendliest races, and fastest courses on the UK running calendar.
10 MileStart Time: 8:00am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Bright 10 Mile weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Bright 10 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bright 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile17th Oct, Woodchurch4.8(4)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.