Circumnavigating Ynys Cybi on the Welsh national coastal footpath and Anglesey coastal path, Cybi Coastal is hoping to establish itself as one of the most scenic marathons in the UK. With a limit of 200 runners, we hope this event will attract participants from across the UK who will come to compete alongside local runners on this fantastic route.
Starting in the port town of Holyhead this race takes you on a variety of surfaces. Easy going paved paths, a small amount of road sections, sandy beaches, fields and single tracks. Tricky cliff tops and with a few good hill climbs and to top it all off a short sharp climb to the top of Holyhead Mountain and back down to sea level. Depending on the weather, this course can be very muddy and trail shoes are highly recommended.
26 3 MilesStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Cybi Coastal Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race11th Sep, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Chaparral Abersoch Half Marathon23rd Oct, Abersoch
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.