Circumnavigating Ynys Cybi on the Welsh national coastal footpath and Anglesey coastal path, Cybi Coastal is hoping to establish itself as one of the most scenic marathons in the UK. With a limit of 200 runners, we hope this event will attract participants from across the UK who will come to compete alongside local runners on this fantastic route.
How to enter the Cybi Coastal Marathon
- Run 26.3mi
Cybi Coastal Marathon route
Starting in the port town of Holyhead this race takes you on a variety of surfaces. Easy going paved paths, a small amount of road sections, sandy beaches, fields and single tracks. Tricky cliff tops and with a few good hill climbs and to top it all off a short sharp climb to the top of Holyhead Mountain and back down to sea level. Depending on the weather, this course can be very muddy and trail shoes are highly recommended.
26 3 MilesStart Time: 9:00am
Cybi Coastal Marathon weather forecast
You may also like
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race11th Sep, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
- Chaparral Abersoch Half Marathon23rd Oct, Abersoch