The Didcot 5 takes place annually each July. It's a fast & flat 5 mile, one lap, road race with a 2 mile fun run organised by Didcot Runners with support from Didcot Town Council and Willowbrook Leisure Centre. Proceeds to local charities.
A 'fast and flat' 5 mile race on town roads, from Willowbrook Leisure Centre, Bowmont Water, Didcot. Plus 2 mile Fun Run.
How to enter the Didcot 5
- Run 5mi
Didcot 5 weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Didcot 5 reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Oxford Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Oxford4.4(21)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.