See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
We are MacTuff, Scotland’s toughest obstacle course race. Held at Knockhill Racing Circuit, it is a test of 7, 15 or 30K of challenging terrain; through mud, water and obstacles built to test your physical strength and your mental grit because we believe that true character is built through true challenge. This race is for anyone who has ever wanted to challenge themselves. It is for the thrill seekers, the renegades, the adventurers. MacTuff is for anyone looking to discover exactly what they are made of.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on MacTuff, sign up now. Fancy tackling the course as a team? Then sign up too! As a result, we guarantee a day of fun, fear-conquering obstacles, team work, and triumph. We look forward to seeing you on the start line. Tartan optional, game face mandatory!
How to enter the MacTuff
- Run 15km
- Run 30km
- Run 7km
You may also like
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend7th May, Peterborough
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium11th Dec, Twickenham
- Rocket Race Apollo23rd Apr, Templecombe5(1)
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
- Rocket Race Challenger Games2nd Jul, Templecombe
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May, Sevenoaks
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.