Distances in this event
- Run 15km
- Run 30km
- Run 7km
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- 750 participants
From the organizer
MacTuff Ltd are ranked #16 in the UK out of 505 organizers
We are MacTuff, Scotlands toughest obstacle course race. Held at Knockhill Racing Circuit, it is a test of 7, 15 or 30K of challenging terrain; through mud, water and obstacles built to test your physical strength and your mental grit because we believe that true character is built through true challenge. This race is for anyone who has ever wanted to challenge themselves. It is for the thrill seekers, the renegades, the adventurers. MacTuff is for anyone looking to discover exactly what they are made of.
If you think youve got what it takes to take on MacTuff, sign up now. Fancy tackling the course as a team? Then sign up too! As a result, we guarantee a day of fun, fear-conquering obstacles, team work, and triumph. We look forward to seeing you on the start line. Tartan optional, game face mandatory!
MacTuff weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Falkirk Callendar Park28th Sep, Falkirk
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Edinburgh Inverleith Park28th Sep, Edinburgh
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Glasgow Rouken Glen28th Sep, Giffnock
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - York Rawcliffe Country Park28th Sep, Rawcliffe
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Leeds Roundhay Park28th Sep, Leeds
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Manchester Heaton Park28th Sep, Manchester