A 10 mile road race run round St Albans in Hertfordshire. Start/finish line on King Harry Lane.
"The Fred Hughes 10 mile race has a lot going for it. Undulating course, full of..."
"This is an undulating race through the Hertfordshire countryside, on the..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Fred Hughes 10
- Run 10mi
Fred Hughes 10 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 6mph
Fred Hughes 10 reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb, London
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – March28th Mar, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – April25th Apr, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – May30th May, London