Fast gaining a reputation as one of the friendliest trail races in the Lakes, each year we see more and more first-time runners, Nordic walkers and families racing alongside seasoned fell-runners. You can choose a 5.7k, 10k or 17k run or you could join the 10k Nordic Walk.
We have always put the money raised by the Grasmere Gallop to good use, investing it back into our conservation work in the Grasmere and Rydal area. This year, we’re on a mission to save Grasmere’s red squirrels.
How to enter the Grasmere Gallop
- Run 17km
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
- Run 5.7km
Grasmere Gallop routes
First Aid support will be provided by Mountain Trauma, and will be available on the course and at the finish.
There are several water stations located around the race route and at the finish area.
Grasmere Gallop weather forecast
Light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Grasmere Gallop reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grasmere Gallop?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.