The annual Horsham 10k race (part of the Sussex Grand Prix series and with chip timing) is a popular multi-terrain race starting at Horsham Rugby Club. It includes one lap of the rugby field followed by two laps of the local roads including a 1km section of bridleway and climbs back up the hill to finish back at the rugby club. Organised by Horsham Joggers, this event also raises much needed funds for local charities and good causes. Run to UKA rules. Race limit 500 entries. There is also a 1.2k U16 Junior fun run. Ample parking is available.
How to enter the Horsham 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 1.2km
Horsham 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Horsham 10k reviews (3)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.