The annual Horsham 10k race (part of the Sussex Grand Prix series and with chip timing) is a popular multi-terrain race starting at Horsham Rugby Club. It includes one lap of the rugby field followed by two laps of the local roads including a 1km section of bridleway and climbs back up the hill to finish back at the rugby club. Organised by Horsham Joggers, this event also raises much needed funds for local charities and good causes. Run to UKA rules. Race limit 500 entries. There is also a 1.2k U16 Junior fun run. Ample parking is available.
Horsham 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Horsham 10k reviews (3)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.