In the morning there will be the opportunity to swim the Length of the Loch, 5.8k and in the afternoon there will be a traditional looped course for 1, 2 & 3k swims.
The route of the former Callander and Oban Railway runs along the west shore of the loch. This route has now been converted to a part of the National Cycle Network's 'Route 7' allowing cyclists and walkers to travel the 9 miles between Callander and Strathyre.
Loch Lubnaig weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Loch Lubnaig reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Loch Lubnaig?
You may also like
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.