How to enter the Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile
- Run 5mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile routes
The course takes in Loggerhead Country Park's most beautiful spots.The trail route is occasionally challenging, and takes in various terrains such from riverbanks to isolated tracks up in the forest. The first half includes some steep steps, so you will quickly build up a sweat. The second half is gentler, with some downhill running, before the route flattens out towards the finish.
Runners will experience some stunning views during the course, as Loggerheads Country Park is notable for its leafy valley, sheer cliffs, and rolling hills.
This is a 5 mile lapped route, with 10 mile runners completing it twice.
Total elevation gain: 757ft (per lap)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley4.8(39)
- Paul Lavelle Foundation 10K, 5K & Golden Mile23rd May, Hoylake
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)