How to enter the Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile
- Run 5miStandard EntriesBooked 12 times this week
- Run 10miStandard EntriesBooked 5 times this week
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile routes
The course takes in Loggerhead Country Park's most beautiful spots. The trail route is occasionally challenging, and takes in various terrains such from riverbanks to isolated tracks up in the forest. The first half includes some steep steps, so you will quickly build up a sweat! The second half is gentler, with some downhill running, before the route flattens out towards the finish.
There will be some stunning views during the course, as Loggerheads Country Park is famous for its leafy valley, its sheer cliffs, and rolling hills.
5 Mile runners complete 1 lap of the course. 10 Mile runners complete 2 laps.
Total elevation gain: 711ft (per lap)
Frequently Asked Questions
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #21 in the UK out of 531 organizers
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun16th Nov, Liverpool4.7(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile15th Mar 2020, Denbigh4.9(2)
- Blackpool 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun23rd Nov, Blackpool