How to enter the Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile
- Run 5mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile routes
The course takes in Loggerhead Country Park's most beautiful spots.The trail route is occasionally challenging, and takes in various terrains such from riverbanks to isolated tracks up in the forest. The first half includes some steep steps, so you will quickly build up a sweat. The second half is gentler, with some downhill running, before the route flattens out towards the finish.
Runners will experience some stunning views during the course, as Loggerheads Country Park is notable for its leafy valley, sheer cliffs, and rolling hills.
This is a 5 mile lapped route, with 10 mile runners completing it twice.
Total elevation gain: 757ft (per lap)
Frequently Asked Questions
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Clwydian Midweek Series - Penycloddiau27th Oct, Nannerch
- Clwydian Midweek Series - Moel Plas YW24th Nov, Denbigh
- Clwydian Midweek Series - Moel Gyw22nd Dec, Ruthin
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button