- . 92 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the MK Festival of Running
- Run 20mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
MK Festival of Running routes
Experience this well-organised running event in Milton Keynes by signing up for one of the 4 available races that boasts over 5000 participants.
Participants can choose between 5k, 10k, half marathon, or for those who are in it for the long run, 20 miles to criss-cross Milton Keynes on fast and flat tarmac roads.
With pacers available for the half marathon and 20 mile distances, this event is the perfect training event for those looking to smash their previous marathon season.
The half marathon, 10k and 5k routes consist of a one-lap course with mile markers at each mile point. The 20m route consists of one 10k loop and two 11k loops.
*Please note that walkers are not recommended signing up for these races as the event needs to be finished by 3pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
MK Festival of Running weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
MK Festival of Running reviews (2)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July24th Jul 2021, Bedford
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.