- . 147 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Monster Triathlon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Triathlon: Swim 5km, Bike 1005km, Run 50kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Swim 5kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Bike 1,000kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 50kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Monster Triathlon routes
SUN 20 JUNE 5km swim in Loch Ness (Cycle to Fort William)
Setting off from Canal Side, Fort Augustus participants will complete a 5km lapped swim in Loch Ness and then a 50km ride to Fort William.
MON 21 JUNE Cycle from Fort William to Glasgow 172 km and 1497m
The first day on the bike takes riders through majestic countryside including the iconic Glencoe Pass and the shores of Loch Lomond. It is very much a day of two halves with all the big climbs coming in the morning.
TUES 22 JUNE Cycle from Glasgow to Carlisle 190km and 1626m
The ride follows a direct route through the Scottish Borders as it cuts through the rugged landscape. It’s an easier day than the first but still lumpy enough to provide a stern challenge.
WED 23 JUNE Cycle from Carlisle to Haydock 200km 1749m
The longest day of the event and a tough day in the saddle. The route takes riders over the famous Shap pass and through the undulating countryside of Lancashire.
THURS 24 JUNE Cycle from Haydock to Kidderminster 195km 1376m
Another long day of riding sees riders enjoy a relatively flat first 80 miles before a hilly section through the Shropshire hills and on to Kidderminster.
FRI 25 JUNE Cycle from Kidderminster to Windsor 198km 1595m
The final days riding is another long day with riders passing through Shakespeare country and the lovely Warwickshire countryside. The final few hills of the trip are found as the route crosses the Chilterns before the descent down to Windsor.
SAT 26 JUNE Run from Windsor to Richmond 50km
The Monster Triathlon concludes with an ultra-marathon along the banks of the Thames. The route utilises much of the Thames Path as it winds its way towards the finish venue in Richmond.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Castle Howard Triathlon23rd Jul, Castle Howard
- Ironman UK3rd Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon18th Jun, Malpas1(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.