The third race in the 2019 Montane Trail Tour is the Howgills Trail 13 & 26, half and full marathon course. The event is based in Sedbergh and the course passes through the Howgill Fells, part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Montane Howgills Trail 13 & 26 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Montane Howgills Trail 13 & 26 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Whinlatter Beast 10 & 5 Mile9th Oct, Keswick
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.