See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Nettleden Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 6km, Bike 24km, Run 6km
Nettleden Duathlon route
The race starts from the front of Nettleden Lodge at 10am sharp. Get there early to enjoy a cup of tea and slice of cake to fuel you along the way.
The first part of the Duathlon is a 6km partly off-road run through the tranquil countryside. As you return to the house, the transition area is right at the front for a quick change before hopping on your bike for a 24km road cycle along quiet country lanes. If you didn't appreciate the scenery enough the first time around, the second 6km run runs the same route, finishing back at the Lodge for a BBQ.
The purpose of this event is to raise money for Cancer Research UK and Harrison's Fund. All proceeds will go to the charities, with no costs deducted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nettleden Duathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Nettleden Duathlon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Cowman Duathlon17th Oct, Olney
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Braintree
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.