How to enter the Nettleden Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 6km, Bike 24km, Run 6km
Nettleden Duathlon route
The race starts from the front of Nettleden Lodge at 10am sharp. Get there early to enjoy a cup of tea and slice of cake to fuel you along the way.
The first part of the Duathlon is a 6km partly off-road run through the tranquil countryside. As you return to the house, the transition area is right at the front for a quick change before hopping on your bike for a 24km road cycle along quiet country lanes. If you didn't appreciate the scenery enough the first time around, the second 6km run runs the same route, finishing back at the Lodge for a BBQ.
The purpose of this event is to raise money for Cancer Research UK and Harrison's Fund. All proceeds will go to the charities, with no costs deducted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Nettleden Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nettleden Duathlon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20205th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- The Fugitive4th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor