- . 66 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday
- Run 8mi
- Run 16mi
- Run 20mi
Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday routes
The 8 mile runners will complete one lap of the famous “Kingston Loop”, while the 16 and 20 milers will complete it twice. The 20 mile course then takes in a final 4 miles following the river out to North Kingston.
Starting in the famous Ancient Market Place, runners will cross over Kingston Bridge and head up the iconic three mile stretch of the Barge Walk beside the Thames. The race then reaches the magnificent Hampton Court Palace before continuing through Thames Ditton and back towards Kingston Market Place. Here is the finish for all distances.
This fast, flat course on good running surfaces gives excellent opportunities for a quick time and potential PB.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday reviews (2)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium11th Dec, Twickenham
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon20th Mar, London
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.