How to enter the Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday
- Run 8mi
- Run 16mi
- Run 20mi
Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday routes
The 8 mile runners will complete one lap of the famous “Kingston Loop”, while the 16 and 20 milers will complete it twice. The 20 mile course then takes in a final 4 miles following the river out to North Kingston.
Starting in the famous Ancient Market Place, runners will cross over Kingston Bridge and head up the iconic three mile stretch of the Barge Walk beside the Thames. The race then reaches the magnificent Hampton Court Palace before continuing through Thames Ditton and back towards Kingston Market Place. Here is the finish for all distances.
This fast, flat course on good running surfaces gives excellent opportunities for a quick time and potential PB!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What time does the 16mile race start?Hi there. Just to let you know that the race starts at 8am. All the best!
Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday reviews (2)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Weybridge 10k14th Jun 2020, Shepperton4.8(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)