- . 72 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
RunThrough are ranked #8 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.