- . 269 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Running GP Bedford Autodrome - October
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - October routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar, Bedford4.9(2)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July24th Jul, Bedford
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Coventry Festival of Running21st Mar, Coventry4.3(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.