Come and run a chip timed 5k, 10k, Half Marathon or marathon around the flat and fast Bedford Autodrome.
Designed from scratch by former F1 driver Jonathan Palmer, there is nowhere else in the world like Bedford Autodrome. Join us for a unique opportunity to run a 5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Full Marathon at the one and only Bedford Autodrome and enjoy the thrill of running a brand new course and racing your way to a new chip timed personal best on this smooth traffic free tarmac motor racing circuit!
How to enter the RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October
- Run 26.2miBooked 3 times this week
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October routes
The entire course is inside the Bedford Autodrome on the roads/paths not on grass.
Each mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish. The race involves laps around the circuit, the course is flat and quick.
Frequently Asked Questions
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #11 in the UK out of 532 organizers
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- St Neots Half Marathon17th Nov, Eynesbury4.6(11)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Newton Cambridge Town and Gown 10K20th Oct, Cambridge
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun17th Nov, Milton Keynes
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes