See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
- The Oundle 20 Mile Road Race14th Mar 2021, Oundle4.5(21)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.