How to enter the RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 552 organizers
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London