How to enter the The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K routes
The route takes you through this scenic woodland, over exposed trunks, and flanked by towering trees.
This is a looped course, with 5KM athletes completing it once, and 10KM participants doing it twice.
Runners will set off in in groups of 10 - 20, every one minute.
All dogs must be kept on their lines and under control at all times, and you must clear up after your dog. If your dog is found to be off lead, you will risk disqualification
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K reviews (6)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Bewl Water Half Marathon, 10K & 5K29th Nov, Wadhurst
- Lamberhurst New Year’s Day 10k & 5k1st Jan 2021, Wadhurst4.7(11)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
- The Gravesend Cyclopark 10K & 5K Charity Santa Dash6th Dec, Gravesend4.7(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button