How to enter the The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K routes
The route takes you through this scenic woodland, over exposed trunks, and flanked by towering trees.
This is a looped course, with 5KM athletes completing it once, and 10KM participants doing it twice.
Runners will set off in in groups of 10 - 20, every one minute.
All dogs must be kept on their lines and under control at all times, and you must clear up after your dog. If your dog is found to be off lead, you will risk disqualification
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K reviews (6)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Virtual Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.