- . 91 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The route takes you through this scenic woodland, over exposed trunks, and flanked by towering trees.
This is a looped course, with 5KM athletes completing it once, and 10KM participants doing it twice.
Runners will set off in in groups of 10 - 20, every one minute.
All dogs must be kept on their lines and under control at all times, and you must clear up after your dog. If your dog is found to be off lead, you will risk disqualification
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge reviews (6)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.