How to enter the The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge routes
The route takes you through this scenic woodland, over exposed trunks, and flanked by towering trees.
This is a looped course, with 5KM athletes completing it once, and 10KM participants doing it twice.
Runners will set off in in groups of 10 - 20, every one minute.
All dogs must be kept on their lines and under control at all times, and you must clear up after your dog. If your dog is found to be off lead, you will risk disqualification
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 417 organizers
The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge reviews (6)
3.8 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- The Bedgebury Forest Spring 10K22nd Mar, Goudhurst
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)
- The Robertsbridge Midsummer 10k & 5k26th Jun, Robertsbridge