Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival routes
The 10k walks goes through beautiful scenery Including Cramond Village,River Almomd Walkway ,Dalmeny Estate Laureston Castle and along the Silverknowes Foreshore.
The toddle is for children 6 years or younger. Infants and toddlers in buggies are welcome. Medals, goody Bags and completion certificate for all toddlers.
- Finisher’s medal
From the organizer
We welcome participants of all ages and abilities from the community and strive to meet the needs of everyone involved. We always provide free places for carers and where possible provide accessible parking opportunities. Any profits made from our activities are reinvested into the business each year to keep running costs down to a minimum wherever possible. We encourage volunteering with us to develop work experience, learn new skills and make new friends.
The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Scottish Half Marathon & 10K22nd Sep, Tranent
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run29th Sep, Glasgow
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth
- Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k3rd Nov, Morpeth