A great opportunity for athletes of all abilities to race a flat out UKA certified and licensed 1 mile run course at Normanby Hall Country Park, we cant think of a better way to spend a Friday night!
We've had times ranging from around 14:00 to 04:20 minutes for the mile, you also get to watch and cheer each other on as you are set of in waves of similar ability but increasing speed. We also had our friend Alan Rayment complete the Supermile on his new prosthetics legs in 1 hour 44 minutes which was an amazing achievement!
1 MileStart Time: 5:30pm
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 1 unanswered
The Supermile weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Supermile reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.