A great opportunity for athletes of all abilities to race a flat out UKA certified and licensed 1 mile run course at Normanby Hall Country Park, we cant think of a better way to spend a Friday night!
We've had times ranging from around 14:00 to 04:20 minutes for the mile, you also get to watch and cheer each other on as you are set of in waves of similar ability but increasing speed. We also had our friend Alan Rayment complete the Supermile on his new prosthetics legs in 1 hour 44 minutes which was an amazing achievement!
How to enter the The Supermile
- Run 1mi
The Supermile route
1 MileStart Time: 6:30pm
The Supermile weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Supermile reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
- Holme Pierrepont 2017th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.