Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 3km, Bike 45km, Run 15km
The Wall – Adventure Duathlon route
Road Cycle - 45km
Road / Trail Run - 15km
All routes will be fully waymarked - therefore navigation skills will not be a requirement for this event.
From the organizer
Staged from the Silent Valley in the heart of the Mourne Mountains, the Wall Adventure Duathlon will take you on a tour of the Mourne Mountains like no other. Run in idyllic nature trails in the Silent Valley to start off, ride the ups and downs of the bike loop and run through the heart of the Mournes to finish.
The Wall – Adventure Duathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Wall – Adventure Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wall – Adventure Duathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- University of St Andrews Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, St Andrews
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Dartington Duathlon27th Oct, Dartington
- Donut Duathlon22nd Mar 2020, Paignton
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)