‘Hell on the Fell’ begins alongside the glorious Walkerwood Reservoir, leading onto Brushes Road, where runners will be directed onto the 6 mile course, heading towards Copley Fell, which is situated behind Copley Academy and Copley Active Leisure Centre which leads up to the Trigg Point. Once you have reached close to the summit, you will make your descent carefully along with other runners, towards the finish which is beside the leisure centre.
How to enter the Tour of Tameside: Hell on the Fell Race
- Run 6mi
Tour of Tameside: Hell on the Fell Race weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Tour of Tameside: Hell on the Fell Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour of Tameside: Hell on the Fell Race?
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.