The West Highland Way is Scotland's most popular long distance trail. Essentially the object of this Race is simple. You start at Milngavie Railway Station (7 miles north of Glasgow) and run/jog/walk to Fort William Leisure Centre, covering 95 miles which include 14,760ft of ascent.
How to enter the West Highland Way Race
- Run 95mi
West Highland Way Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
West Highland Way Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was West Highland Way Race?
You may also like
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Tweed Valley Tunnel Trail Run1st Oct 2021, Peebles3(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.