The West Highland Way is Scotland's most popular long distance trail. Essentially the object of this Race is simple. You start at Milngavie Railway Station (7 miles north of Glasgow) and run/jog/walk to Fort William Leisure Centre, covering 95 miles which include 14,760ft of ascent.
West Highland Way Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
West Highland Way Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was West Highland Way Race?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Glasgow Men’s 10K29th Aug, Glasgow4.8(2)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.