Sprint Triathlon , Sprint Aquabike, Sprint Aquathlon , and 2 more
Sun, 24 Apr 2022
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction -
Based on location and reviews
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sun, 24 Apr 2022
- Chip-timed results
- First Aid
- Free race photographs
- Seeded start
- Church Street
- Manchester Road
- Wilmslow Park Road South
- Wilmslow Train Station
- Cycle: This starts and finishes at the leisure centre. You must walk your bike to the mount/dismount line. Be careful when you mount your bike as there may be cars on the roads. Please Follow Yellow signs. After second lap of the course the Double Sprinters must follow the pink signs.
- Run: Stay on the pavements where possible and follow signs. Starts and finishes at the leisure centre. Double Sprinters follow the towards the holding area and turn right for a second lap.
- Soft bags: Soft bags are only allowed to store your equipment, please do not use rigid boxes as it could obstruct other competitors.
- Helmets: For all events cyclists must be wearing a helmet that meets the minimum standards of ANSI Z90, SNELL B90, EN1078 or equivalent.
- Race belt: This is not required but is recommended by the organiser for a swift transition from the bike stage to the run stage. When on the bike your race number must be displayed on your back and on your front when running.
- Mobile Phones
- Film Cameras
- Please treat race officials, event volunteers, spectators and your competitors with respect and courtesy. If you do not comply you may receive a penalty.
- Please follow the outlined course in the race booklet and briefing. Complete the specific course and the right numbers of laps or be disqualified. It is your responsibility to know the course and complete it.
- Nudity: You cannot get completely changed in the transition. Nudity included being topless during the bike and run or having the front of your top unfastened. If you do not comply you will be disqualified.