This is a sprint triathlon on the Cheshire plains. The event starts with a 400m swim in a five lane, 25m indoor pool at Wilmslow Leisure Centre. We have female waves and also offer mates' waves so you can set off with your friends. Transition is on the cricket pitch. The picturesque 24.2km cycle route is a mainly flat cycle ride in the Cheshire countryside through Ashley and Mobberley.
The 6.3km run goes out from the leisure centre along mainly quiet, leafy roads around east Wilmslow. This is a mostly flat route with some inclines near the River Bollin.
After the event there will be a prize giving, celebrating all those achieving great times in this race! All finishers receive a fantastic medal and free event photos available for downloading and printing up to A4 size.
This is the biggest and best sprint triathlon in Greater Manchester.
How to enter the Wilmslow Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 24.2km, Run 6.3km
Wilmslow Triathlon route
The picturesque 24.2km cycle route is a mainly flat cycle ride in the Cheshire countryside through Ashley and Mobberley.
The 6.3km run goes out from the leisure center along mainly quiet, leafy roads around east Wilmslow. This is a mostly flat route with some inclines near the River Bollin.
Wilmslow Triathlon weather forecast
Wilmslow Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wilmslow Triathlon?
You may also like
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.