Race through the city where Rock laid its Roots! Walk or run in the steps of the Beatles, and let the beat go on as you discover Liverpools rock/ pop history along your marathon or half marathon journey.
Let us do the legwork.
Answer a few easy questions for personalized event recommendations.Get Started
Liverpool Marathon Events
The ASICS Greater Manchester marathon in Trafford on the same super fast course that is the flattest marathon course in the UK and one of the flattest in the world.
For 2018, the race village will be at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club and will be sited on the car park in front of the stadium. You will start the race just a short walk away on the A56 White City Roundabout and finish on Talbot Road outside Emirates Old Trafford. The venue change is in line with our growth plans for the event and now allows us to have an 8m wide finish giving you a spectacular finale to your great day.
Some highlights of the route:
- The flattest marathon course in the UK - flatter than London, Edinburgh, New York, Chicago and many others
- Perfect PB course
- The race village situated at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire County Cricket Club, on the car park in front of the pavilion.
- The race will start on the A56 near the White City roundabout, a short walk from the race village at Emirates Old Trafford
- Awesome entertainment and support along the course - see the comments page to hear what our runners said
- The route will be held entirely on closed, main roads
- More of the route in Altrincham where the crowd support was amazing
- We have a new 8m wide finish outside Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club (LCCC) on Talbot Road
At our 2017 event 86% of the top 50 recorded a PB or SB and 50% of the top 250 got a PB. This race is YOUR best chance to get a marathon PB!
Celebrate New Year with a marathon - or two! You can can take part in either the New Years Eve race, New Years Day race or even both marathons if you're feeling brave! A no frills race with around 100 people of mixed abilities taking part.
The multi-award winning and UKs only international marathon from the historic Roman/Medieval international destination City of Chester.
The Race Directors are passionate about delivering what they see as the perfect race; a premier quality, competitively priced race which caters for the needs of runners of all abilities and speeds, combined with friendliness and personal touches which are unique to us.
With a support team of around 700 volunteers, combined with feedback from runners and the backing of many, Runners World runners have previously voted this race as the UKs best marathon and best road marathon.
Race day will also include the 26.2km MBNA Chester Metric Marathon and the MBNA Chester Mini-Marathon.
A 20 miler has been added to the Festival! Starting and finishing in Wrexham town centre, there's sure to be a good crowd cheering you on your way and welcoming you over the finish line for what will be a fast course, with a few ups and downs along the way. Two of the hills from the 2015 course have been removed, making it a race with even greater PB potential. 3 distance options.
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.