How to enter the 24 Hours South- The Offa's Dyke Ultra
- Run 24h
24 Hours South- The Offa's Dyke Ultra route
Runners will begin on the North Wales Coast at Prestatyn and will head south along the National Trail.
The runners only task is to go as far as they can in 24 hours.
There will be designated rest points set up at Llandegla (28.3 miles), Trefonen (52.3 miles), Forden (75.9 miles) and Knighton (96 miles). At these rest points, runners can access their drop bags as requested before race day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
24 Hours South- The Offa's Dyke Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 564 organizers
24 Hours South- The Offa's Dyke Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was 24 Hours South- The Offa's Dyke Ultra?
You may also like
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon5(19)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)
- Chester Ultra29th Feb, Waverton4.9(2)