The 5.30 is a 5K run/walk that takes place in the town centre at 5.30am, before a regular business day. Our 5.30 run/walk is based on the promotion of an active lifestyle supported by healthy food and a touch of art. The idea is that this will increase the wellness of the people in the town where they live and work, whilst delivering a sustainable event with zero environmental impact.
According to the creators, 5.30 is not only a sport event but also a project based on the promotion of a positive lifestyle, centered around daily physical activity and healthy eating.
How to enter the Run 5.30
- Run 5km
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
5.30 Events Ltd.
Run 5.30 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run 5.30?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Great South Run15th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - July3rd Jul, Chichester1(1)
- Surrey Half Marathon11th Sep, Woking4.6(58)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.