7 Swans a Swimming
1 / 11
Liven up your festive season with the 7 Swans a Swimming run. Perfect for runners of all abilities to mix festive cheer and fitness. Earn your medal by crossing the finish and defeating any distance you wish.
5k, 10k, Half Marathon, and 3 more
Fri, 16 Dec 2022
Peterstow, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
Pengethley Manor, Peterstow, Ross-on-Wye HR9 6LL, UK
Fri, 16 Dec 2022
Half Marathon:10:00am |
Run for Charity:10:00am |
Defer to 2023:TBC
There will be a 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon on offer. All routes will start and finish at Pengethley Manor.
- Finisher's Medal
- Free parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Sandwiches & Soup
How to get there
Pengethley Manor, Peterstow, Ross-on-Wye HR9 6LL, UKGet full directions
Free parking will be available at Pengethley Manor.
Participants have the option of staying at Pengethley. Options include:
- Camping (pitch only) - £15.00 / night
- Camping (including a solo sized tent) - £30.00 / night
- Converted Horsebox (tv, heating, shower, double bed and two single beds) - £135.00 / night
- Double Bedroom ensuite with coffee & team making facilities - £175.00 / night
- Apartment (two double bedrooms, both en-suite) - £295.00 / night
Event day logistics
09:00 - 09:45 Reigistration
10:00 All races start
This event is open to runners and walkers of all ages but anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
All race bibs will be collected on the day from registration.
This event is part of the 12in12 series. Check out other dates in the series below.
- Partridge in a Pear Tree - 10th December
- The Frosty Snowrun - 11th December
- 3 French Hens - 12th December
- 4 Calling Birds - 13th December
- 5 Golden Rings - 14th December
- 6 Geese a Laying - 15th December
- 8 Maids a Milking - 17th December
- Santa’s Little Helpers - 18th December
- 10 Lords a Leaping - 19th December
- 11 Pipers Piping - 20th December
- 12 Drummers Drumming 21st December
Will there be somewhere to park at 7 Swans a Swimming?
Yes, there is free parking available at Pengethley Manor.
Are there age requirements for 7 Swans a Swimming?
This event welcomes runners and walkers of all ages. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
How will I know that my entry for 7 Swans a Swimming has been confirmed?
You will get a confirmation email from Let’s Do This once you have completed the booking process.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.