How to enter the Blackburn 10K - November
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Blackburn 10K - November routes
Calling all football fans to this epic 10k race that starts and ends inside Ewood Park, home of Blackburn Rovers FC.
Runners will head out of the stadium and head towards Blackburn town centre. From there, they will complete the loop before entering the final stretch inside the stadium. Runners will be cheered on through the finish line in front of the RFS Riverside Stand and will be greeted by music, food and entertainment in a buzzing event village. This is an event not to be missed.
This course is run on closed roads and is generally considered fast and flat, so is a perfect venue to capture that personal best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Blackburn 10K - November weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 559 organizers
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul, Blackpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- Winter Hill 10k & 5k & 1 Mile Fun Run23rd Feb, Bolton