This is one of the UK's most picturesque triathlons, and is the perfect day out for the whole family. A brilliant season opener, it is also the world's ONLY triathlon located at a World Heritage Site.
C-19 PlanLiveToTri has confirmed that this event will be going ahead as planned on Friday 11th Sep 2020 in accordance with the COVID-19 safety measures. Learn more
"Great experience for my first triathlon with 6 friends all first time too! So..."
"Forget watching from the comfort of your armchair,this event caters for all,..."
"Fantastic event, it gave a real sense of being part of something epic and..."
See all reviews
Blenheim Palace Triathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 8mph
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.