Distances in this event
- Run 10km
From the organizer
The course for the Brading 10km was changed for 2018 following a report by the Isle of Wight Safety Advisory Group (SAG). The Race now runs on traffic controlled roads.
The new route starts on the Smallbrook speedway track, as before, onto Ashey Road which will be closed to traffic in one direction. The route continues into East Ashey Lane/Green Lane/Harding Shute which will be traffic free, there are turn around points and a return to Ashey Road via Green Lane to finish in Smallbrook stadium as before.
The course will be fully marshalled.
Brading 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Brading 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brading 10K?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Bournemouth Marathon Festival6th Oct, Bournemouth4.6(75)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September22nd Sep, Chichester
- Guildford 10K13th Oct, Guildford