The course for the Brading 10km was changed for 2018 following a report by the Isle of Wight Safety Advisory Group (SAG). The Race now runs on traffic controlled roads.
The new route starts on the Smallbrook speedway track, as before, onto Ashey Road which will be closed to traffic in one direction. The route continues into East Ashey Lane/Green Lane/Harding Shute which will be traffic free, there are turn around points and a return to Ashey Road via Green Lane to finish in Smallbrook stadium as before.
The course will be fully marshalled.
How to enter the Brading 10K
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Brading 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Brading 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brading 10K?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April19th Apr 2020, Chichester4.8(4)
- Hundred Acres CX5th Apr 2020, Fareham4.9(2)
- Twixmas 10k & 5k29th Dec, Portchester