The course for the Brading 10km was changed for 2018 following a report by the Isle of Wight Safety Advisory Group (SAG). The Race now runs on traffic controlled roads.
The new route starts on the Smallbrook speedway track, as before, onto Ashey Road which will be closed to traffic in one direction. The route continues into East Ashey Lane/Green Lane/Harding Shute which will be traffic free, there are turn around points and a return to Ashey Road via Green Lane to finish in Smallbrook stadium as before.
The course will be fully marshalled.
How to enter the Brading 10K
- Run 10km
Brading 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Brading 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brading 10K?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- Southampton 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Southampton4(1)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Southampton Common 10k6th Dec, Southampton3.6(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.