The Brecon Beacons are located in South Wales offering some of the most stunning scenery in the country. Starting out at Gilestone Farm, Talybot-on-Usk (1 hour from Cardiff) we offer four distances for this event. The Ultra Marathon, Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K routes all take in the scenic trail runs of Brecon. Canicross friendly.
How to enter the Brecon Beacons Trail Running Challenge
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 25.9mi
- Run 10km
Brecon Beacons Trail Running Challenge routes
The marathon and ultra make it to the mountains and have some fun in store for runners on the hills as they cross Pen Y Fan and the neighbouring peaks to make this a hard trail running challenge.
Brecon Beacons Trail Running Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Brecon Beacons Trail Running Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brecon Beacons Trail Running Challenge?
You may also like
- Afan Forest Trail Festival 10k, Half, and Marathon26th Jun, Pontrhydyfen
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon18th Jul, Cardiff
- Cardiff Epic Trail 10k25th Jul, Wales
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Pizza Run - Cardiff13th Jun, Cardiff
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater