Approximately 5.75 miles along footpaths, bridleways and country roads to the summit of Brent Knoll, a half circuit of the summit, and return. A hilly multi-terrain race.
How to enter the Brent Knoll Race
- Run 10km
Brent Knoll Race route
Start at BASC ground, along footpaths, bridleways and country roads to the summit of Brent Knoll, half circuit of the summit and return to finish at BASC. It can be muddy, and there are some steep ascents and descents.
10KStart Time: 11:00am
Brent Knoll Race weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
Meet the organizer
Brent Knoll Race reviews (5)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May, Bristol
- Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run29th Mar, Cardiff
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Long Ashton
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Cardiff
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep, Thorney
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome