Why simply walk your dog every day when you can take part in an event and earn yourself and your dog a matching medal! The Brighton K9 Challenge is a unique, fun, running with dogs event combining exercise with your best four-legged friend. Run or walk 5 kilometres through Stanmer Park’s beautiful woodland.
How to enter the Brighton K9 Challenge
- Run 5km
Frequently Asked Questions
Brighton K9 Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Brighton K9 Challenge reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brighton K9 Challenge?
You may also like
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking4.6(56)
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April19th Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)