Why simply walk your dog every day when you can take part in an event and earn yourself and your dog a matching medal! The Brighton K9 Challenge is a unique, fun, running with dogs event combining exercise with your best four-legged friend. Run or walk 5 kilometres through Stanmer Park’s beautiful woodland.
How to enter the Brighton K9 Challenge
- Run 5km
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Brighton K9 Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Brighton K9 Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brighton K9 Challenge?
You may also like
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth
- Funky Planet Brighton13th Jun, Plumpton
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Running Grand Prix at Goodwood Motor Circuit- July5th Jul, Chichester