Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Finisher’s medal
- 200 participants
From the organizer
Why simply walk your dog every day when you can take part in an event and earn yourself and your dog a matching medal! The Brighton K9 Challenge is a unique, fun, running with dogs event combining exercise with your best four-legged friend. Run or walk 5 kilometres through Stanmer Parks beautiful woodland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brighton K9 Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Brighton K9 Challenge reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Brighton K9 Challenge?
You may also like
- The Brighton 10K17th Nov, Brighton
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k - September29th Sep, Tadworth
- Guildford 10K13th Oct, Guildford