- . 119 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Cattle Creep (A Little Further)
- Run 10mi
Cattle Creep (A Little Further) route
This 10 mile course follows a similar path to the standard Cattle Creep 10K except it adds a little extra at the end. It's the perfect way to train for your next big race and takes runners through the lovely green fields and pastures of north Milton Keynes.
The course is almost entirely flat, which means runners can maintain a good solid pace and keep the HR in the right zones. Stay after the race and join the other runners in a pub lunch to unwind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cattle Creep (A Little Further) weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cattle Creep (A Little Further) reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cattle Creep (A Little Further)?
You may also like
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile8th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile and 5 Mile30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile and 5 Mile1st May 2021, Haywards Heath
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button