Simply put, it's the Cotswold Way. Start in Chipping Campden at the Village Hall, stop in Bath at Bath Abbey, follow the signs marked "Cotswold Way". Although we may add occasional markings near check points or where the route has more than 1 option, please plan on the only route markings being the existing Cotswold Way markers (follow the acorn). THIS MEANS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ A MAP! You'll have 30 hours to complete the event, with intermediate cut-offs along the way.
How to enter the Cotswold Way Century
- Run 102mi
Cotswold Way Century route
Cotswold Way Century weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Cotswold Way Century reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cotswold Way Century?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.