Simply put, it's the Cotswold Way. Start in Chipping Campden at the Village Hall, stop in Bath at Bath Abbey, follow the signs marked "Cotswold Way". Although we may add occasional markings near check points or where the route has more than 1 option, please plan on the only route markings being the existing Cotswold Way markers (follow the acorn). THIS MEANS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ A MAP! You'll have 30 hours to complete the event, with intermediate cut-offs along the way.
How to enter the Cotswold Way Century
- Run 102mi
Cotswold Way Century route
Cotswold Way Century weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Cotswold Way Century reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cotswold Way Century?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race24th Oct 2020, Oxford