See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Dawlish Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 24km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 8km, Run 2.5km
Dawlish Triathlon routes
The Dawlish Triathlon takes advantage of Dawlish Warren's beautiful waters and stunning seaside views in this September triathlon.
Triathletes can choose from two events, the Sprint Triathlon or the Go Tri Supersprint, the second aimed at giving newcomers to the sport a taste of the action and a reason to stick around.
2020 tides look favourable, so the course will begin with a sea swim, where athletes will cut through the motion of the ocean before hopping on their bike for a sheltered circuit, and ending by running along the coastal path where they will be offered picturesque seaside views as they speed towards the finish line.
After an initial climb, the majority of the bike ride is flat or downhill, providing a fast course for athletes to push themselves to their absolute best. The run will be on good surfaces, so road running shoes will be perfect for this event.
The distances for each event are as follows:
750m sea swim, 24km bike (3 laps), 5km run.
Go Tri Supersprint:
300m sea swim, 8km bike (1 lap), 2.5km run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dawlish Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Dawlish Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dawlish Triathlon?
You may also like
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon26th Jun 2021, West Bay3(1)
- Beyond Cotswold Triathlon7th May 2021, Shorncote
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon10th Sep 2021, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.