The fabulously fast Ellesmere 10km race and 2k fun run is back for 2019 and the date is confirmed as Sunday 25th August.
This is as fast and as popular as ever! This race genuinely does have PB potential for runners prepared to take it on with the course record being 29 mins 12 seconds which made Ellesmere 10k the 6th fastest 10k in the UK in 2012.
How to enter the Ellesmere 10k
- Run 10km
Ellesmere 10k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Ellesmere 10k reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Llangollen Trail 10k3rd May 2020, Llangollen
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- Ruthin 5K & 10K23rd Feb 2020, Ruthin