"Nice, local race. Great event Village. Undulating course. Love the 'medal' -..."
"A club organised event that delivers a great atmosphere and raises funds for..."
"weather can be its down fall / good traffic free course as there are road..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Essar Four Villages Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We are on the western edge Helsby village, in Cheshire. From junction 14 on the M56, follow the A56 to Helsby and Frodsham. We meet at 6:30pm on Wednesday nights. Why not come along and give it a go? What have you got to lose? And don't worry about your ability. Club members range from the annoyingly good 6min milers to the more human 10min+ milers. We're keen to grow the club — beginners and experienced runners equally welcome! Summer is a great time to run with us — our routes usually take in Helsby and Frodsham hills. Then after the run it's back to the club house for a shower and the reason a lot of us run, a guilt-free beer!
Essar Four Villages Half Marathon reviews (9)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
- Running GP Oulton Park - November28th Nov, Little Budworth
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.