How to enter the Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines
- Run 3km
Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines route
The course will kick-off from the main event field at High Lodge, before taking runners along the wide, tree-lined fire lanes within the forest.
The course itself is a 3KM loop and runners are aiming to complete as many laps as they can within 2 hours. Please note, you can stop whenever you like during the race and do not have to run continuously.
For the race, the course will have been turned into an enchanted forest with an epic lighting display.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines?
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Coventry Festival of Running21st Mar, Coventry4.3(1)
- The Nottingham CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 123rd Jan, Nottingham
- Chase The Sun Leicestershire 5k & 10k - May19th May, Prestwold
- Leicestershire Chase the Sun 5k & 10k - August18th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.