How to enter the Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines
- Run 3km
Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines route
The course will kick-off from the main event field at High Lodge, before taking runners along the wide, tree-lined fire lanes within the forest.
The course itself is a 3KM loop and runners are aiming to complete as many laps as they can within 2 hours. Please note, you can stop whenever you like during the race and do not have to run continuously.
For the race, the course will have been turned into an enchanted forest with an epic lighting display.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Meet the organizer
Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Forest of Light Run - Sherwood Pines?
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham4.1(6)
- Zeus Races – Summer OCR Runs18th Jul, Ancaster5(28)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Boston Marathon UK19th Apr, Boston4.6(15)
- The Peak District Carsington Water 10K29th May, Derbyshire