Welcome to the Greater Cambridge 10K Run!
Now in its third year and from the fantastic University of Cambridge Sports Centre base this is a flat, fast and traffic free course following wide cycle paths and scenic footpaths, providing great potential for a 10k personal best. The event is run under UKA rules, is officially measured and will be chip-timed. We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Head to Toe for this event. Head to Toe is the charity for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT). After the donation to Head to Toe, proceeds from the race go directly back to Living Sport and the work we do improving health and wellbeing by improving opportunities to be active and to participate in sport and physical activity.
This fast flat route follows two laps, starting and finishing from the University of Cambridge Sports Centre. A mixture of wide cycle paths and footpaths, the course provides great PB potential and a perfect race if you are running your first 10k!
How to enter the Greater Cambridge 10K
- Run 10km
Greater Cambridge 10K route
Fast flat route follows two laps starting and finishing from the University of Cambridge Sports Centre and a mixture of wide cycle paths and footpaths. The surface is flat tarmac and hard packed paths. the course provides great PB potential and a perfect race if you are running your first 10k!
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Greater Cambridge 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Greater Cambridge 10K reviews
3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Peterborough
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar 2020, Brandon
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb 2020, Milton Keynes