Distances in this event
- Run 10km
You may also like
- GoFeral 10K Trail Run, Endurance, Fun Run - September7th Sep, Abbots Ripton
- Remembrance Run Essex9th Nov, Saffron Walden
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October27th Oct, Bedford
- Cransley Hospice Road Races15th Sep, Kettering
- St Eds' Running Festival27th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- 500 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Welcome to the Greater Cambridge 10K Run!
Now in its third year and from the fantastic University of Cambridge Sports Centre base this is a flat, fast and traffic free course following wide cycle paths and scenic footpaths, providing great potential for a 10k personal best. The event is run under UKA rules, is officially measured and will be chip-timed. We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Head to Toe for this event. Head to Toe is the charity for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT). After the donation to Head to Toe, proceeds from the race go directly back to Living Sport and the work we do improving health and wellbeing by improving opportunities to be active and to participate in sport and physical activity.
This fast flat route follows two laps, starting and finishing from the University of Cambridge Sports Centre. A mixture of wide cycle paths and footpaths, the course provides great PB potential and a perfect race if you are running your first 10k!
Greater Cambridge 10K route
Greater Cambridge 10K reviews
3 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.