How to enter the Halifax Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Halifax Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The Halifax Half & Marathon are the perfect events to kick off a great season of summer running. It will be a lapped route taking you through the best that Halifax has to offer, showing off its mixture of urban, woodland, and industrial heritage.
The beginning of the route will be a slow and challenging uphill grind, with runners being rewarded with awesome views as they crest the top of the highest hill and are treated with downhill miles as they breeze across the finish line. Marathoners will get to do this all over again on their second lap of the course, giving the opportunity to see sights you may have missed on your first time around.
After the race, celebrate with hot and cold food and drink served in the nearby cafe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Halifax Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Halifax Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (7)
2.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon6th Jun, Huddersfield2.7(6)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)