Since its inception in 1982, the Potters ‘Arf Marathon has grown in popularity year on year and is now supported by crowds of spectators. The race follows a well-marshalled course with a buzzing atmosphere throughout! You’ll be running under UK Athletics rules and a UKA licence.
Street at 10.20am before moving to the start. The finish is based in front of the Shopping Centre by the statue of Sir Stanley Matthews (our former patron).
Markers will be erected at every mile and water stations situated at 3.5 miles, 7 miles and 10 miles. See the course map above for more detail.
Junior Fun Run:
The Junior Run starts outside Marks and Spencers at 10:50 am. Please wear your race number on your front so we can give you a name check when you finish.
The route starts in Parliament Row then takes a right into Old Hall Street, right into Cheapside, right into Parliament Row, left into Stafford Street, right into Lamb Street then left into the finish by Sir Stanley Mathews Statue.
Hanley Building Society Potters ‘Arf weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Hanley Building Society Potters ‘Arf reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.