Fancy a swift half? Bog off to that. This is the UK’s toughest half marathon where Mother Nature will deliver that sinking feeling and more. The bar in extreme mud runs is about to be set at a new level (which is incidentally chest high in “Lucifer’s Lido”). Methane-munching HellRunners are now being recruited to tackle the notorious Bog of Doom — where the heart-thumping Devil’s Disco will rock you to glory.
Epic will not describe your experience. We’ll have you in tears… pain and laughter in equal doses actually. Pyro, fun run, Liverpool’s largest drum ensemble (Katumba), hose wash, fabulous finish line rewards. It just doesn’t stop… but will you?
As running experiences go, this is Heaven from Hell. Run Happy.
How to enter the HellRunner – Hell Up North
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
HellRunner – Hell Up North weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
HellRunner – Hell Up North reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.