The Imerys trail offers a unique running experience. For one day only, the land of Cornwall’s China Clay Industry will be open for you to discover. The Marathon and Half Marathon routes all take in the scenic trail runs of china clay country. The Half Marathon is part of the Cornwall Multi Terrain Race Series (MTRS).
We use a number of signs during our events. Arrow markers are on a yellow correx board with a black/red arrow to mark the direction to be taken. We also use striped tape, these are placed after any split to reassure you that you are on the correct trail. We also use them along long stretches where no turn off is required or directional arrows needed.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Imerys Trail Marathon and Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Imerys Trail Marathon and Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Imerys Trail Marathon and Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Race The Tide18th Sep, Mothecombe4.9(37)
- Jewson Barnstaple Marathon and Half Marathon 202026th Sep, Barnstaple
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k10th Oct, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Jurassic Coast16th Oct, Wareham
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.