This is situated in the Visitor centre in Telford Town park near the main arena where the race starts and opens from 9am.
Runners cross the famous Ironbridge at about halfway and then pick up the old Severn Valley railway line. The course is undulating, mainly off-road and traffic free. Includes a 2 mile fun run.
The Half Marathon will start at 10:30am.
How to enter the Ironbridge Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Ironbridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Ironbridge Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run11th Oct, Birmingham
- Shrewsbury Half Marathon11th Oct, Shrewsbury
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar, Warwick
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb, Wrexham